Foreign services

Residence for professional internships

It is an employed work residency granted to students in their last year of higher education or who have not graduated for more than two years. The obtaining of the degree or the completion of the studies can be in Spain or abroad. If the studies are carried out in Spain, the student must have a residence permit for studies.  This residency must be requested by the host entity.

During the validity of the residency permit, the holder may be accompanied by their family members if they have already accompanied him/her during his stay for studies.