Foreign services

Job search

This authorization may be requested by those foreigners who have been holders of a previous authorization of stay for studies and who have completed their studies in a higher education institution authorized in Spain, reaching at least Level 6 according to the European Qualifications Framework, corresponding to the accreditation of university degree (This heading includes “university education, higher artistic education, higher vocational training, higher professional education in fine arts and design, and higher sports education).