Foreign services

Family card of an EU citizen

Family members of a Spanish citizen, or of another European Union Member State, or of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland, who do not hold the nationality of one of any of those States, when they join or accompany him/her, and are going to reside in Spain for a period longer than three months, must apply and obtain a Union citizen’s family card.